HexArmor® is a leader in developing some of the most advanced PPE solutions for your hands, arms, and body. At HexArmor®, we believe safety is not a luxury – it’s a necessity. Since day one, we have worked hand-in-hand with our customers to deliver innovative and effective PPE solutions to keep workers safe, and we have done so, breaking new ground in cut, puncture, needle, and abrasion resistance, all without sacrificing dexterity.
As markets, technologies, and competitors are constantly evolving, HexArmor strives to not only be a leader in the design and development of safety products, but also a thought leader in the industry. To lead this, a HexArmor is seeking a highly motivated copy writer with writing and editing experience as well as exceptional communication and organizational skills.
The senior copywriter is responsible for generating content for website, ads, case studies, literature, whitepapers, video scripts and other marketing materials. An important component involves setting and maintaining the tone and voice throughout all communications and driving creative direction.
Additionally, he or she works directly with the product development team and new business development to own the strategy, planning, and content for all products.
• Write copy for ads, brochures, videos, and other forms of advertising
• Manage product launch process
• Work to understand our product line and the technical properties of products
• Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends
• Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team
• Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns
• Create and manage social media content
• Work with clients and external partners on case studies and white papers
• Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed
• Work within tight deadlines
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as English, advertising, journalism or marketing
• 5 years of experience working as a copy writer in an agency or corporate setting
• Highly organized and able to work within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent writing skills with a proven track record of writing on-brand, relevant, accurate content
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office program
Job Type: Full-time
• Experience as a copywriter: 5 years
Contact HexArmor Employment