300,000 workplace eye injuries send people to the emergency room each year nationwide. In most cases, safety eyewear is not being worn, it doesn’t fit, or doesn’t provide the appropriate protection for the application. Of these 300,000 eye injuries, it’s estimated that 90% of them were preventable if the workers had been wearing (appropriate) eye protection.
That’s a hard number to stomach. How is that possible? A big reason is this: safety eyewear options are simply uncomfortable and under-performing. If safety eyewear is unwearable, compliance becomes an issue. At HexArmor, we believe it’s possible to have safety eyewear that checks all the boxes: Comfort. Fit. Performance. Style. We call this, Wearability™. The result is compliance, which is vital to your safety culture.
This eyewear brochure will walk you through HexArmor’s approach to safety eyewear – from wearability, to how to fit test eyewear, to understanding how the industry’s best anti-fog coatings can be a game changer for you.
In this brochure, you’ll learn:
- What makes HexArmor’s German-manufactured safety eyewear difference
- The difference between HexArmor’s anti-fog coatings and competitor coatings
- What it takes to get your workers to wear their safety eyewear (and keep it on)
- How to fit safety glasses for each worker to ensure compliance
- How to care for your safety eyewear
- What others are saying about HexArmor safety eyewear
SOURCE: Industrial Safety & Hygiene News | CDC 1