Law Enforcement is one of the most dangerous jobs because of unexpected situations and potential hazards. Perpetrators have been known to carry a wide array of hazardous items on their body, including hypodermic needles, blades, knives, and shivs. HexArmor® law enforcement gloves are built to handle the unexpected.
This law enforcement brochure will walk you through HexArmor's PPE solutions - from needlestick to slash resistant gloves, to the differences between puncture and needlestick testing.
In this brochure, you'll learn:
- What are the hidden costs of needlestick injuries
- The difference between puncture and needlestick testing
- The advanced technologies used in HexArmor® law enforcement solutions
- HexArmor's law enforcement and correctional officer solutions
- How to conduct a proper glove trial
- How to care for your law enforcement gloves